Friday, February 13, 2015

Crazy Week in Boston !




Dear Family & Friends,
It's been a crazy week! There has been a lot! I'm so sorry but I actually don't have a lot of time to write about my whole week! The only thing you need to know is that I'm surviving and still going! I'm not sick and I can thank Heavenly Father for that! The work here in Cambridge Boston is good! We're working hard this end of the transfer and getting ready for a new transfer that's coming up!
I love you all and I thank you for all the emails and support you give me!!
This emails is all about pictures! Cause that's all we do! We take pictures because we'll be seeing some crazy things!!!
1st Pic: Me eating in Chinatown in Boston!! There are a ton of restaurants and our Chinese Elders tell us that they go there all the time so we took a train to Chinatown! It was great! Look! It already sees like I'm in Taiwan!!
Sincerely, 小松 姐妹



Attending Boston Temple Session

No comments:

Post a Comment