Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy New Year ! From Taiwan

Dear Family & Friends!

I hope you new year's celebration was great and full of joy! It's definitely time to get back into the groove of things and get down to the do the things that are actually on our "to-do list"! I do hope you've all gained some inspiration and revelation to what you want to accomplish in the year 2016 because it's going to be so good! I'm super excited for this year! It's going to be full of surprises and prayer! I've been able to obtain a vision for the half of this year - the other half I'm not yet to sure about- but I'm excited to still be here in Taiwan serving the Lord and dedicating my all!
This week, there wasn't too much excitement! We had an awesome "qingke" or member dinner some a cute old couple!  Here's a picture of basically the best food in Taiwan! There is orange chicken, veggies, beef, "di gua" or sweet potates, fish cake, "dou fu" or tofu, and egg stuf! Super yummy. Us four missionaries had to eat it all! It was crazy !
This pasted sunday our ward church members took us missionaries to their monthly activity up in another part in MuZha. There we spilt up and "chuan-ed the jiao"- we all went to share the gospel in this little community called ShenKeng. There we went with members and talked


to people on the street - which is basically what we missionaries do! It was so fun and I'm so grateful for these members and their hope and diligence in being disciples of Christ!

Here is a scripture in the Book of Mormon! The one we love to share with everyone. It's in Mosiah 4:9! And here is my added testimony: I know that God lives and that He is a loving Heavenly Father. He desires everyone to trust in Him and wants everyone to partake of His goodness! While you're thinking about your vision for the year and the goals/plans you have also think about God and what He would want you to do this year!! "He has all wisdom" and knows what the end of 2016 will bring so rely on Him and trust in His plan!!
I love you all! And wish you a a brand new start!
Keep going! Love, Sister Komatsu






Sincerely, Sister Komatsu 小松姐妹
Serving in the Taipei Taiwan Mission
For address please email me or my mom at komatsu.ohana@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment