Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New Mission President !

FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!

Sorry, this is an email from last week that didn't send for some reason!


Here in the Taiwan Taipei Mission we welcome our new Mission President and his very loving family! I am so grateful for the encourage and faith that they have to takeover the wonderful work here in Taipei!
They just recently updated our mission's website! CHECK IT OUT!!! (see if you can find me ;)
www.taiwantaipeimission.com

This pasted week we all got to meet the Jergensen Family! They are from Logan, UT and have 6 kids! We just met three that arrived here with them! They are a blasted and have so much energy!!

There was too much that we did this week! It's way too hard to sum it all up!!

I've been thinking a lot about what it means to be missionary when your not a missionary! The ward I'm currently serving is very loving but have not yet understood what it means to be disciples of Christ. Being a disciple of Christ is being anxiously engaged in preaching the gospel that He has so willingly given to us! If you feel like God has blessed your life and have the opportunity to share what He has given you - I hope you do so!
Our Heavenly Father has entrusted us with the knowledge that most of the world doesn't have.  Trust me I know! Being in Taiwan not many people understand God or Christ and who they really are. Yesterday, we visited a member whose family members are not apart of our religion. They are baibai (bubbist).  They have a huge shrine in the middle of their home - in that moment I was glad that I had the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that God entrusted me with such a blessing! I'm thankful to be serving a mission and magnifying my calling as a child of God and preaching His Gospel!!!

D&C 58:26-29 I encourage you all to be anxiously engaged in sharing this special message about Christ and our Heavenly Father!

And here are random pictures that I've taken these past two weeks!
Here is a picture of the Jergensen Family in Taibei! Took it from the new website.
Here is a pic of Sister Oviatt and I! We went to the zoo last P-Day (ate ice cream b/c it was sooo hot!) and we ate dinner because it was here 9 month mark!! Lol, we have a blast with each other!!
Also, here are pictures of the food I got when we also went to Costco!!! Costco is heaven on earth for an American! It brought back so many memories of home!!
It's MANGO SEASON!!!! The mango's here are to die for!!!! They are amazing! I can't get enough of them! Was taught how to properly cut a mango!
Bought SPAM at COSTCO! Best decision I've ever made! It's 600 NT here but in US it's about $20 for 6 cans!! :D
Love you all!! I pray for you all!!!

Sincerely, Sister Komatsu





No comments:

Post a Comment