Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HERE I COME BOSTON !!!

HERE I COME BOSTON!!

Dear Family & Friends,

We just sent off my companion. She is going to Australia! It was a touching and heartfelt goodbye!

Nine weeks I've been at the MTC & I've learned so much more than I could have anywhere else. 
Massachusetts is such a huge surprise to me but I know the Lord is mindful of me and my abilities. I've never been to the East Coast so it will be a great adventure! I'm so happy and thankful to go and experience all these things!
Thank you Thank you family and friends for the letters and packages! You guys are truly the greatest support in my life!
When I teach investigators they ask how I know that this Gospel is true and how it has helped my life. I always tell my experiences about my loving family and friends that have been the greatest blessing in my life.

Here I come Boston! This Asian girl looks small and unnoticeable but I know that I speak of truth and I know that God will provide me with conviction to bring others unto Christ.

My purpose as a missionary is to: "Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through Faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, Repentance, Baptism, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end."
I've learned a lot here at the MTC!! I love the MTC!  I encourage every willing young men and women take partake in this joyous opportunity to serve the Lord because when you decide to do this it will change you life into a happy and more fulfilling life!!
Love you all! Best wishes!

Sincerely, Sister Komatsu

No comments:

Post a Comment