Sunday, August 23, 2015

Transferred !



Dear Family & Friends!!!

From the City to the Country! I was transferred and moved all the way on the east coast close to the bottom of Taiwan.
I'm current serving in Taidong! Super pretty and big! Never knew how big Taiwan really is. I have some picture from the first few days that I've been here!

It has been a blast. The first day though that we worked I felt super sick and I was in pain all day long. Didn't know what it was but my Sister Training Leaders reassured me that it was probably stress from moving to another place on my mission - I just realized that Taidong is my second area here in Taiwan! Wow, I was in the city for about 4 months! That's crazy. I hope I stay here in Taidong for a while too :)

This week was a crazy week. I only had one night to pack and then arrived at "Transfers meeting" the next morning  This meeting is for all the missionaries that are moving into a different areas and for those that are ending their missions. It was a sad thing to say good-bye to everyone. When you're sent to the east coast you don't get to see everyone very much.

From all the stress and moving I was able to have a first great sunday here in Taidong! The east is where the church is still being built! It's great! When we arrive to sacrament meeting I looked at the mother helping a young boy, probably 9 years old, pick prelude music. Turns out it's that the bishop's kid who plays the piano for sacrament. I loved it! Another thing is Taidong has long roads and we don't live close to the city so we bike about 20 minutes to our chapel! Totally different from the city of Shuang He, where I last served.

Here is my email for now! We're going to go take a trip down as missionaries to the beach. I've never been to the beach here in Taiwan! I'm super stoked!!!
Thank you for all your love and emails! Sorry, if you haven't been receiving my emails - I don't know what's going on with my email :(

Anyways, here is a great quote by Elder Bednar: "..Although He may not relieve all your suffering now. He will bless you with comfort and understanding and with strength to "bear up [your] burdens with ease,"" -Mosiah 24:15

Love sincerely Sister Komatsu!
Here are some quick bike ride pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment